Saturday, November 20, 2010

Review: Mobile Edge Notebook Bags

For about 6 years now I've used Mobile Edge bags, and for the most part I've been extremely happy.  These bags are rugged, durable, and do a great job of protecting your gear from damage.  (They're quite water resistant as well, I know this because I had a bottle of water in a side pocket and it leaked, luckily my electronics were kept safe because it did not seep through as I had feared).

my one instance where I was not happy was an Alienware branded bag made by mobile edge that I purchased (I was in desperate need of a bag and it was the only one by mobile edge that was both available at the time, and fit my DV9700 17 inch notebook)  I found it to be rather lacking in storage space.

I currently use the Mobile Edge MEV17P 17" bag (it happen to fit my 18.4" HDX 18T quite nicely), and love it. It has enough pockets and side spots to store a lot of my electronics gear and books as well.  Here's a look:





Whether you do a lot of traveling and need a checkpoint friendly bag or you're a fashionista and are tired of the typical offerings that most notebook bag manufacturers have available, Mobile Edge more than likely has a bag that will fit your style and your needs.

Are you an Environmentalist? No problem, they have a line of bags and backpacks or you as well.


 Just do yourself a favor and stay away from the Alienware branded bags as mine was rather limited in storage space, though it too has held up quite nicely.  Oh, and did I mention they offer a lifetime warranty?





No comments:

Post a Comment